Nutritional Supplements Advisor Forum Index Nutritional Supplements Advisor
The N.S.A. Forum is a place to give opinons, ask quetions and comments about todays most popular Nutritional Supplements.

Nutiritonal Supplements Advisor 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Protein Needs During Training

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nutritional Supplements Advisor Forum Index -> Steroids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smit4health

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:24 am    Post subject: Protein Needs During Training Reply with quote

http://forum.desifitness.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=426

It is good to know that people in this forum are taking such steps and are cautious about their heath. I think protein intake is one of the most ignored areas of fitness as almost everyone facing weight loss forgets about building muscle. During training (even if you are simply doing cardio), I always follow my session with nutrition bars. While they are prevalent mainly in the western markets but there are many brands available in India too. Personally, I recommend using RiteBite Max Protein bars which come in various flavors. I have seen tremendous changes with it. Of course, this is a personal choice - some people prefer protein shakes too but I enjoy nutrition bars.
Ari32

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah steroids can be a helpful thing in training but i personally feel that its an inappropriate thing,Because that can cause side effects.
Right now its a bit necessary to have something which is natural at the same rich in substances well this article is making sense.
jammieclark14

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:47 am    Post subject: Protein Intake Reply with quote

How much protein do you really need after your workouts? It is pretty common to see folks having a protein shake after their workout. Is more protein better?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nutritional Supplements Advisor Forum Index -> Steroids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: