Nutritional Supplements Advisor Forum Index Nutritional Supplements Advisor
The N.S.A. Forum is a place to give opinons, ask quetions and comments about todays most popular Nutritional Supplements.

Nutiritonal Supplements Advisor 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Treatment for snoring

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nutritional Supplements Advisor Forum Index -> NSA Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ballynz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:22 am    Post subject: Treatment for snoring Reply with quote

Hey, I have gained weight after marriage. I have added about 50 pounds after marriage. I face difficulty in walking and carrying out my day-to-day activities because of this overweight. I was least bothered about my weight until it started affecting my partner.

We use to sleep together at night. I will start snoring within an hour after going to bed. Even I will jump out of my bed after hearing this huge sound of mine. My husband is not able to sleep properly. I find him sleeping on the couch in the living room when I wake up in the morning.

My friend asked to start using anti-snoring appliances and visit a dental clinic ( http://www.parkerhilldental.com/ ) in Mississauga to find a solution to my snoring. Is there anybody over here with a similar problem? Please give some genuine replies and suggestions. Thanks in advance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nutritional Supplements Advisor Forum Index -> NSA Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: